Paramount California University - Latest News About PCU

Paramount University was one of the best online Universities in recent times not until it disappeared sometimes in 2016. What is happening now?

When will the university be re-open?

Since 2016, we haven't heard of Paramount California University what happens to students who were still studying before the closure of the university? What is the level of accreditation bye the US Department of Education?

Will the university reopen soon or has its name changed to something else? What about the Management of the University?

The alumnus of this university will happy to hear the latest news about the university to create a bonding with the University for great collaborations and recommendation.

Paramount California University - Schooling at the university was great.

4.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The way the lectures are delivered was really nice this is really modern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paramount California University Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Paramount California University - United States Higher Education Commission USHEC aka PCU

Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hi All PCU is now United States Higher Education Commission aka Paramount California University Website http://www.ushec.education They registered a dot Education domain which is anyone can buy the domain They are now going around to scam ex-PCU students Beware

Paramount California University - USHEC aka PCU

Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hey all, be wary of someone pretending to be from the United States Higher Education Commission (USHEC), legal dept or lawyer or legal affairs or someone pretending to be a attorney calling you with full details of your PCU degree, name, address, contacts, email etc probably because they are PCU guys having your info. They will tell you about US Govt legal action against PCU and that you need to obtain a No Objections cert and pay all kinds of crap fees.

Watch out! They are scammers from the same PCU team

Reason of review: University is fraud so is USHEC.

Comments

NauticalGreyReefShark

HELPFUL bUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION tHERE MUST BE SOME RULEIN USA FOR SUCH FAKLE UNIVERSITIES ON WHJICH THE LAWYERS OR FAKE COMPANIES ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. tHERE MUST BE SOME WAY TO REPORT ABOUT SUCH PERSONS OR LAYERS OR ENTITIES

Paramount California University - Degree Mill

Hello , I am also another victim of this fake place, I paid a lot of money as well , but the intention was to continue my education during my cray work schedule, and not intending to buy any degree ! we are all victims and continued because they are well trained to fake others, starting from the edu domain to the phone numbers to the embassies and United states stamps !

how would we know that this was a fake degree?

they should b arrested and sent to the justice and our money has to given back. I feel very bad that we got stolen and stabbed in the back while others call it buying degrees..

Product or Service Mentioned: Paramount California University Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

NauticalGreyReefShark

Paramount California University - Mba Program Review

Additional Fees

I enrolled for both a masters degree and a doctorate. They keep calling me back and wanting extra money from me!

Each time they say it is the last time that they wil ever ask or need money and that this is the last hurdle I will have to jump in order for my degrees and qualifications to be registered with my state and California. About every six to eight months they call me and want more. I received my degree based on my life experience and work, or so I thought. At this point I have great misgivings about the legitimacy of the University, it's programs and it's employees.

So far I have over $19000 invested.

There is a specific officer/ counselor I have delt with. Very pushy and abrasive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paramount California University Mba Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Hi there,

I am a journalist and would love to talk to you more about this as I am conducting an investigation into fake universities.

I am mostly interested in talking about these phone calls you talk about.

My email is olive@makeproductions.com, so if you would like to contact me, please do so.

Thanks,

Olive

Dont pay any one they are scam

Paramount California University - Simple Review #1485888232

Paid over $15000 for the study and accreditation of certificate and did not receive any further information. They called back trying to get more money with the help of an Arabic speaker to get more money. The Contact they call from appears as 18556244777

Product or Service Mentioned: Paramount California University Customer Care.

Paramount California University - Review in Education category

Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Khalid siam Student# 69233 Mob 00965/99039717 Fake degreeا No one applying to this university. Now because all people know the culture of paramount california university as larceny company, they changed the named to Pacific Cambria university.

Be careful to this transaction. No one trust to any counsellor who motive us to registration.

Fake degree non accredited locally and globally. Once again fake university.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

hi, i have question i have incident with them and i already paid alot of money.i heared lately they are fake but i need to make sure. and if there is anyway i can get my money back.

please help me with any informations

my email:m3151975@gmail.com

Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia #1266181

is there any department to stop the black millers, can any one expaln

how we can get rid off

to Anonymous Ahmadi, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1261573

Tell them about my cast that is proof to rid off

how we know that caller spoofing telephone#, I means callers showing differen# number

to jan Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1260193

You can not. If you suspect any number, hang up and call again to check.

Amioun, Liban-Nord, Lebanon #1254609

Take care, they are calling and the number that shows on your mobile is from local ministries and start threating you, they are using id spoofing softwares to show different numbers.

to Anonymous #1260017

how can gett rid off

to Anonymous Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia #1261525

How to complain, where complain and how can rid off

View more comments

Paramount California University - Review in Education category

Hello all i will like to get a master degrees on business how could you help me

Comments

Siam_1
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1252642

Khalid siam

0096599039717

Im a victim of pcu.

Dont try to apply with this organization

You will pay as larceny duped without getting valid degree.

Be carefully.

This fake mill degree.

This foundation out of US Searching on google under words AXACT investigation, pcu on the list of unaccredited university.

to Siam_1 #1260520

Dear sir,

how you got rid off, can you suggest me please

Paramount California University - SCAM and I have proof (check the link)

Hello everyone, YES THIS SO CALLED UNIVERSITY (PCU) IS SCAM PLEASE TAKE CARE. Here's my story: I applied to Paramount California University last month, thinking it was an actual, accredited online university.

(The "counselors" (Jennifer Scott and David Boyle) sounded too professional, I would never have suspected a thing - which makes sense cuz they need to sound as professional as possible in order to steal anybody's money. I mean they gave me a really good deal and even managed to find me a scholarship seat. I went ahead to paying the "admission fees which was $299, but then as I searched the internet for more reviews, I got worried, as the negative reviews were high. Furthermore, I checked the CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) and sure enough, PCU was not listed there.

The counselors assured me that the university is listed as University of California and that PCU is the online version of University of California (***). Turns out this scam university, among many others, is owned by a Pakistani software company called Axact, that sells fake degrees and theses to foreign students. Read more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axact (you'll also find the list of scam universities that are also under this company - Paramount California University is also listed there) After learning the truth, I played dumb and told them I got into a sudden financial crisis and that I need a refund of my $299.

They called me and said they're willing to help out by offering another scholarship program i could apply to and they kept giving me new offers until this "Jennifer Scott" lady got mad at me and told me she'll blacklist me from this uni as "I willingly gave up my scholarship seat" I was later sent an email confirming that a refund will be made (which I never received), so I went ahead and issued a complain to PayPall for a refund. I am still waiting for the refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paramount California University Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Scam university, Fake af.